Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy/Crazy Week


Dear Friends,
Next week I have a couple of shows that I am happy to tell you about.
I will be participating in VOLTA- NY

7 W34th Street , NYC ,Thursday March 5-Sunday March 8 1-9pm
This is a solo exhibition of my work
Represented by AEROPLASTICS CONTEMPORARY, BRUSSELS....
and at the Grolsch Bar at VOLTA...
I will doing a performance on Saturday afternoon @ 4:15
for further information please go to these links:
www.voltashow.com and also www.aeroplastics.net

and in Los Angeles....
although I will not be there for the opening
I am pleased to announce:
GUILTY PLEASURES
at
JANCAR GALLERY
961 CHUNG KING ROAD, LOS ANGELES, CA 90012


DAVID KRAMER

Mar 07 to Mar 28, 2009

Image:
Disney
56 " X 46"

1 comment:

Skanky Jane said...

hearty congrats on the shows!!

...will pursue the link

you prolly don't remember but i'm here to let you know we've posted the links to Chris Tamm's street art collections - just for you - top left of the BBox

SJ & the BBox crew xx