Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Is Here...Time to Stop Hibernating.


I want to start out by saying that I have been delinquent in my work here. I always feel that if you come right out and admit your mistakes, it doesn't make things better, but it does at least end the name calling and arguing about who is to blame. I admit it...I've been fucking up.
I was thinking that the thing that one might call a prolonged failure to blog would be falling off the wagon. Well. That is what I have done here. ANd now I am back on.
I am going to start writing again. And I hope to be regular. As opposed to irregular.

MArch has been a very interesting month for me. I was very excited about all of the art fair stuff and then the show in LA. All of this kind of got the better of me. I have had a little of that post pardon thing going on. Trying to get myself grounded again so I could get back to work. In the past, I usually never had any dry spells when it came to my work. That is to say, I would drink like crazy during my dry spells and push my way through them. So I guess it is fair to say that my dry spells were pretty wet. I have not turned to drinking this time to get through the relative dry spell that I'd been going through. THis was not so difficult really, but the interesting part is that I have managed to squeeze out the beginnings of some new work and now I don't have the piles of shit lying around like I used to when I was drinking up and prolific. Not to say that there was anything wrong with making large piles of work, mind you....

Anyway- It is nice to be back at work here, and I promise that things are only going to get better.
I hope I haven't lost all of those who have been good enough to check in here over the last few months. I hope to hear from you soon. And I am happy to be back.
DK

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you're back. Congrats on getting past the dry spell without falling off the wagon.

david kramer said...

Thanks.
DK

Anonymous said...

well, it's good to know you didn't fall off the face of the fucking earth. you were missed.
lwt

david kramer said...

settle down! I wasn't gone that long.
DK

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it